Part-Time Early Years Teacher
Job title: Part Time Early Years Teacher
Number of vacancies: 1
Salary and scale point/grade: Main pay scale
Contract type: 1 year fixed term contract (with a view to be extended) from September 2019 or January 2020 for the right candidate.
Hours: 2 days a week
Comet is an Outstanding (Ofsted, December 2018) and inclusive Nursery School within a diverse and vibrant community. We are well resourced and forward thinking in our approach to nursery education. Our learning environment offers children open ended opportunities to play, explore and learn.
We would like to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational early years teacher to join our dedicated and experienced team. This post will be a job share class teacher role.
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about teaching in the early years?
- Are you motivated and a good team member?
- Do you inspire your colleagues with inspirational teaching?
- Do you provide exciting and imaginative experiences for the children?
- Do you make learning fun and have a sense of humour?
- Are you able to communicate effectively and be flexible within your role?
We are able to offer a friendly and supportive team with great professional development opportunities.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For more information and to organise a visit please contact Lisa Clarke, Headteacher.
Closing date for applications: Monday 13th May by 12 noon
Phone number of contact at school for queries/application packs: 020 7749 9850
Email address of contact at school for queries/application packs: email@example.com
Comet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our posts are subject to an enhanced CRB check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.